Through LifeCircle Counseling and Consulting, LLC, Cynthia Good Mojab, MS, IBCLC, RLC, CATSM offers
counseling and consulting services for women and their health care providers. LifeCircle's counseling
services address the needs of women during their reproductive and parenting years. Consulting services
address the needs of health care providers as they strive to increase the effectiveness of their interactions
with the women they serve. Services are available in person and by phone, under some circumstances (e.g.,
distance, bed rest). She is also available as a speaker for small and large groups, organizations, and
Cynthia Good Mojab
All rights reserved
Click on the links below for more information about Cynthia Good Mojab's:
- Upcoming book on managing lactation and breastfeeding after pregnancy loss or infant death
- New publication on breastfeeding in Iran
- Publication on pregnancy loss and infant death
- Publication on mental health care for breastfeeding mothers with postpartum depression
- Research project on the lactation and breastfeeding experiences of bereaved mothers after a
pregnancy loss or infant death.
- Research project on the breastfeeding experiences of mothers after a traumatic childbirth.
- Web page providing information on the emerging field of lactational psychology.
LifeCircle Counseling and Consulting, LLC
time, she is not
new clients in